Hola! Alhamdulillah! Praise to the Almighty for i have safely delivered our little khalifah on the 19/2/2012! But am not here to talk about my birth experience just yet (trust me, it might have episodes! Haha!). In fact, I was contemplating of writing this post. But after doing a mini survey whether it would be ok to list what I needed or not, the responses I got had been pretty motivating! So I thought, why not? If ada rezeki, dapat lar. The most important thing is that it serves as an alternative option to others who are boggled in getting gifts, and prevents unnecessary (extra) purchases. But of course, it is not compulsory yea! ;P
So wanna see mine? here we go!
- Cloth diapers! I'm planning to go green! and save money in the process! hope it works!
|This one is from Lunatots!|
- Babybjorn eat and play smock! I'm not really sure, but I'm guessing I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it and so will he!
- Nursing wear! Preferably the long-sleeved ones please! and I'll probably be a size L instead of M now! ;P
|This is from DNA: Dynas Nursing Attire|
- Nursing Poncho - Plain! Not the flowery, apron-looking ones please!
|This one from Autumnz is nice!|
- A nice plush hooded towel!
- Buds baby care collection! I'd love to try and go organic too! :)
|Buds' precious newborn head to toe cleanser!|
|Buds' baby massage oil!|
|Buds' nappy time rinse free cleanser!|
|Buds nappy cream!|
- Clothes! (but above 3 months can? coz below that I dah terrrrr-beli banyak! and preferably without animal prints thank you! ;P)
That's pretty much it! At least that's what I can think of. And I'll list down what I ALREADY have so that you don't have to buy them and we can prevent wastage yea!
- Bumbo seat (thank you aunty suraya!)
- Bottles (i don't need a lot coz i'm planning to breastfeed thanks!)
- Baby swaddle (thank you aunty nasireen!)
- Baby sling
- Baby bag
So that's it. If at all we were to receive these, Alhamdulillah (praise to God!)! It's a bonus! But if not, pun it's ok. Your doas and well-wishes for us and the baby, are waaaaayyyy more meaningful! :)
Till then! toodles!